Private, Personal and Potential
* Big land of a freehold site of 711 sqm (more or less)
* Massive potential in residential mixed house suburban zone
* Good-sized bedrooms with open plan kitchen
* Living spilling out onto spacious deck
* Large and private backyard.
* Plenty of off street parking
* Top decile 10 full schoolings
* Convenient community with great Cafes and restaurants, close to shopping mall and bus links to CBD
* Easy get access to Motorway
Unleash the massive potential of this Hauraki property, whether you want to upgrade your own home, invest, or develop.
This solid 1960's brick and weatherboard home occupies a freehold site of 711 sqm (more or less) in residential mixed house suburban zone.
It has four good-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms (one of them being the master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe), open plan kitchen/living spilling out onto spacious deck and large, private backyard. This property has plenty of off-street parking.
Hauraki is one of the most sought-after areas in the Northshore. Quietly tucked at the end of a cul-de-sac of a prestigious neighbourhood, the peaceful and private setting is not the only character that you are looking at. A desirable area for living, and quick drive to Takapuna shopping centre, walking distance to the beach and lots of cafés, bars, and restaurants nearby. Close to transport easy access to Motorway.
In Zone for local top Decile 10 schools; Hauraki School, Belmont School, Belmont Intermediate, and Takapuna Grammar School.
Contact Team Sue for more information or for a private viewing. Don't not Drive By, but Drive Buy!